Friday, November 11, 2005

My Family

this new blog will be the place for Peanut to communicate with all of his old friends from IMPS and all of his MinPin cousins who are still waiting for their forever homes. Peanut will use this site to encourage internet perusers to seriously consider taking one of his cousins into their homes because he and his new mommy have been so happy together since June 5, we think everyone should do it.

Hi. My name is Peanut and i am probably the cutest of the MinPins but all of my relatives are quite adorable as well. If you are visiting this page because you might want a tiny companion in your home, i am here to tell you that my mommy Shelly has never smiled and laughed so much in her life as she does when i greet her after work. She told me once that she never really wanted to have dogs, but when she saw me on the petfinder website i was so cute she cried a little. she doesn't know that i know this, but one time i heard her say "how did i ever live without him?"

the wonderful people at IMPS took care of me in foster care for over a year and i had a terrific foster mommy named Pam. Pam was very very sad to have to let me go because she and i loved each other so much, but i still send her pictures of myself and she knows that i am doing okay. For a little while i lived with Julie too. she works very hard for IMPS and she made sure that i found a great foster home and the right forever home. i'll keep you posted on all the adorable things i do and my mommies take tons of pictures of me so you will surely see a lot of those. sometimes they make me wear things for the pictures. some of them aren't so bad, but i have told them to stop with the sweaters, i hate the sweaters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home